1. We believe that God exists and has created all things. We worship one God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit eternally.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Saviour of the world who has reconciled us to God by his death on a cross.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit of God who dwelled in Jesus Christ and who is given to all believers as the guarantee of our redemption.
4. We believe that all Scripture is inspired of God and is the fully reliable standard for Christian life and faith.
5. We believe that the Christian Church is the assembly of those who have accepted God’s offer of salvation. The mission of the church is to proclaim the good news about Jesus.
6. We believe that baptism of believers with water is a sign of their forgiveness of sin. We remember the sacrifice of Christ for us by observing the Lord’s Supper.
7. We believe that peace is the will of God. God created the world in peace and calls his followers to be peacemakers.
8. We place our hope in the reign of God in the day when Christ will come again to reign in glory and to judge the living and the dead.
Copied from the Northwest Mennonite Conference Statement of Faith, which is summarized from the Confession of Faith in a Mennonite Perspective (1995)